"Meat & Greet"
This form will help me keep track of who is coming. I won't share this stuff with anyone! If you do not use this form, you will not get the $50 discount and you will not get any Death by Bunjie swag. You can still go (that's between you and the Ranch) but you won't be part of our "group." Friends of Bunjie will use this form.
The hunt is the weekend of August 17 and 18, 2019. Some lodging is available on site, some nearby. I will probably be driving in that morning or staying in a nearby hotel and you are free to do the same. In my experience, you will be successful on the first day of hunting but if that is not case, be prepared to return for a follow-up day of hunting.
- You will follow all the rules of the Tioga Boar Preserve and remember that you're a guest there. Review their website, ask me questions and ask them questions.
- You will have a good time and try to help others have a good time, too. I really do like the folks at the Tioga Boar Preserve. I've had a great time there in the past and hope to continue to do so in the future. Please help keep them happy, too!
- All costs are between you and the Ranch, hotel you choose, etc. Death by Bunjie is not responsible for any cost for you. Remember that tipping is appreciated anytime you are using a guide (not for me, but for the hardworking guides at the Ranch). That's between you and them, but I think it's important to point that out in case you wondered.
- I have no control over this experience. I am a guest there just like you are. I do not receive any money or other compensation from this experience other than a good time and a $50 discount, just like you.
- Safety is very important! While a hunting license is not required, it is expected that you will hunt in a safe manner, bring and use safe equipment. Obviously, no drugs or alcohol.
- These rules may be updated if I think of things. It's only intended to make sure everyone has a safe, fun time. If we do, then maybe we can continue to do this each year!